- Tinted moisturizer: A lightweight, sheer option that can provide some coverage while also hydrating your skin.
- BB cream: Similar to a tinted moisturizer but with added skincare benefits, such as SPF and antioxidants.
- CC cream: Like a BB cream, but with color-correcting properties to help even out skin tone.
- Cushion foundation: A compact with a sponge that dispenses a lightweight, buildable foundation.
- Mineral foundation: A powder-based foundation that can provide coverage without feeling heavy or cakey.
- Stick foundation: A convenient option for on-the-go touch-ups or quick coverage.
- Serum foundation: A lightweight, serum-like foundation that can provide a natural-looking finish.
- Liquid foundation: A classic option that can be buildable and provide a range of coverage levels.
- Powder foundation: A matte option that can help control oil and provide a natural-looking finish.
- Cream foundation: A hydrating option that can provide medium to full coverage.
- Water-based foundation: A lightweight, breathable option that can provide a dewy finish.
- Airbrush foundation: A spray-on option that can provide a flawless, airbrushed finish.
- Mousse foundation: A lightweight, whipped texture that can provide medium to full coverage.
- Sheer foundation: A natural-looking option that can provide a hint of coverage without looking too heavy.
- Buildable foundation: A versatile option that can be layered to provide varying levels of coverage.
A few tips and tricks to keep in mind to help ensure a flawless finish. First, make sure to start with clean, well-hydrated skin. This will help the foundation go on smoothly and evenly. Additionally, consider using a primer or other base product to help smooth out your skin’s texture and prolong the wear of your foundation.
When applying your foundation, use a light hand and build up coverage gradually. This can help ensure that you don’t end up with a heavy or cakey finish. Consider using a damp beauty sponge or brush to blend your foundation for a seamless, natural-looking finish. Set your foundation with a powder or setting spray to help lock it in place and prevent it from sliding off throughout the day.