The village of Emmerdale is set to be rocked by terrible events as a shocking rampage by Lachlan White puts several residents at risk – including Belle Dingle, the woman he loves. But who will live and who will die as he snaps?
Theres violence elsewhere in the village too as a date with Victoria Barton leads to newcomer Ellis bumping heads with Matty – and Ellis is soon at the centre of more drama too when it emerges that Jessie Grant is his mum and they are hiding a secret from Marlon Dingle.
Here are the latest spoilers:
10 Emmerdale spoilers
- Sam makes a horrifying discovery about Lachlan – and pays the price.
- Matty gets into a fight with Victorias date Ellis when he flirts with other girls.
- Noah reaches out to Graham when Joe hits rock bottom.
- Belle discovers a bloodied jacket and Lachlan makes a confession.
- Dr Cavanagh comes to Bernices rescue when Faith has an allergic reaction in the salon.
- Jessie and Ellis discuss a secret they are hiding from Marlon.
- After a row with Moira, Matty opens up to Victoria and they share a kiss.
- Lachlan ends up on a rampage as the net closes in on him over his crimes.
- Bernices head is turned by Dr Cavanagh as she reconsiders her relationship with Daz.
- Belle is hurt in her altercation with Lachlan but how far will he go?
Monday 3rd September
Dr Cavanagh races to the rescue when Faith suffers an allergic reaction to a face mask in the salon and Bernice is grateful to him but she is jealous when she sees Faith enjoying him administering face cream.
After getting bad news, Lachlan races to cover up a crime but Sam catches him in the act and Belle later spots a bloody jacket. Noah is concerned when he finds Joe drowning his sorrows while Matty is jealous when Victoria agrees to a date.
Tuesday 4th September
Belle is horrified as the truth about Lachlan dawns on her and as he pleads with her to see that he only did everything for her, she wants to see Sam – but is horrified at the sight of his bloodied body. Things get even worse when Lachlan forces her to leave with him.
Matty arrives with her date Ellis and when Matty sees him flirting with other girls, he sees red and picks a fight. Bernice is grateful to Dr Cavanagh and tension mounts between them.
Wednesday 5th September
Matty and Ellis scrap and when Moira intervenes, he is disgusted when she refers to him as the wrong gender. After they argue, he decides that he is going to move in with Victoria. Meanwhile, Bernice struggles with her feelings for Dr Cavanagh.
Things get worse for Belle as she fights to survive.
Thursday 6th September Part One
As Lachlans rampage worsens, Belle fears for her life but can she take him down?
Matty ponders whether he is developing feelings for Victoria while Jessie steers Ellis away from trouble.
Thursday 6th September Part Two
Victoria and Matty have a heart to heart and when she then tries to kiss him, how will he react? Elsewhere, Jessie is disappointed that Ellis is bailing on university and his PGCE but Marlon offers him a spare room.
Belles ordeal comes to a terrifying end and she is left hurt in the road…
Friday 7th September
Ellis wants answers from Jessie about the nature of her relationship with Marlon and asks if she has told them about their secret. Jessie assures him that she will only tell Marlon if she feels she has to?
Meanwhile, the village reels from recent events but whats next?