Australia

Gas bottles explode at shopping centre in Melbourne

  • Bayside Shopping Centre at Frankston in Melbourne's south-east evacautated

By Stephen Johnson For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 03:47 EST, 21 December 2017 | Updated: 03:54 EST, 21 December 2017

A gas bottle has exploded at a shopping mall in Melbourne's south-east.

The Bayside Shopping Centre at Frankston has been evacuated.

Witnesses have reported hearing multiple 'bangs' and visible flames.

Victoria's Country Fire Authority has confirmed it is responding to reports of a gas bottle explosion.

The Bayside Shopping Centre at Frankston in Melbourne's south-east has been evacuated

A witness tweeted of hearing explosions and a fire at the front of the Frankston mall in MelbourneA witness tweeted of hearing explosions and a fire at the front of the Frankston mall in Melbourne

A witness tweeted of hearing explosions and a fire at the front of the Frankston mall in Melbourne

Original Article

[contf] [contfnew]

Daily Mail

[contfnewc] [contfnewc]

The post Gas bottles explode at shopping centre in Melbourne appeared first on News Wire Now.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button