Fresh from her Brighton Pride show, Britney Spears is preparing to embark on the rest of her UK tour.
One of the most high profile of these dates is her show in Scarborough.
On 17 August, Britney will descend on the North Yorkshire town to perform as part of her Britney: Piece Of Me tour at the UK Open Air Theatre.
But are there any tickets left?
All of the seated general admission tickets, which were prices at £125, are sold out.
If you are lucky enough to have already secured yourself a ticket, you still have the option of upgrading it to a meet and greet VIP package, which will set you back an additional £186 per ticket.
Alternatively, some ticket resale sites may have tickets for the gig.
Britneys UK tour kicked off this month and will end in September.
The 36-year-old ended her four-year Piece Of Me residency, which ran 50 nights a year at the Planet Hollywood hotel, on New Years Eve 2017.
And now shell be traveling, along with her bazillion costumes, from the East Coast of America all the way to Europe to give fans another chance at seeing her live.
The summer tour will see her visit European cities including Blackpool, Birmingham, London and Paris.
Britney's remaining tour dates
- MON 8/6/18 Berlin, Germany Mercedes-Benz Arena
- WED 8/8/18 Skanderborg, Denmark Smukfest
- FRI 8/10/18 Oslo, Norway Telenor Arena
- SAT 8/11/18 Sandviken, Sweden Goransson Arena
- MON 8/13/18 Monchengladbach, Germany Sparkassenpark
- WED 8/15/18 Antwerp, Belgium Sportspaleis
- FRI 8/17/18 Scarborough, UK Open Air Theatre
- SAT 8/18/18 Manchester, UK Manchester Arena
- MON 8/20/18 Dublin, Ireland 3Arena
- WED 8/22/18 Glasgow, UK SSE Hydro
- FRI 8/24/18 London, UK O2 Arena
- SAT 8/25/18 London, UK O2 Arena
- SUN 8/26/18 London, UK O2 Arena
- TUE 8/28/18 Paris, France Accorhotels Arena
- FRI 8/31/18 Birmingham, UK Genting Arena
- SAT 9/1/18 Blackpool, UK Tower Festival
Check out Britneys website for more available tickets for the European leg of her tour.
Britney Spears concert at Scarboroughs Open Air Theatre kicks off on 17 August at 6pm.